|* News Details|
WATER EMERGENCY: WATER CONSERVATION STAGE 2
The City of Corcoran has implemented the following water restrictions under Section 8-1-5 of the Municipal Code.
Outdoor watering of lawns, gardens, landscaped areas, plants, trees, shrubs or other greenspace areas is allowed three days per week as follows:
- No watering between 9:00 A.M and 7:00 P.M.
- Residential and commercial properties with addresses ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6, 8) may water on Wednesdays, Fridays and/or Sundays.
- Residential and commercial properties with addresses ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) may water on Tuesdays, Thursdays and/or Saturdays.
- Churches may water on Mondays, Wednesdays and/or Fridays.
- Multi-family complexes may water on Tuesdays, Thursdays and/or Saturdays.
- No watering during and up to 48 hours after measurable rainfall.
- The above watering schedule does not apply to water customers using a drip irrigation system to water gardens, plants, trees, shrubs and other landscaped areas.
No washing of sidewalks, driveways, parking areas, courts, courts, patios and other paved.
Runoff of water on areas not requiring irrigation will be deemed as water waste.
Leaks, breaks, and/or malfunctions of plumbing and outdoor irrigation systems must be repaired within 48 hours.
Automobiles, trucks, trailers, boats, airplanes and other types of vehicles may be washed when using a hand held hose equipped with a positive shut-off nozzle.
Ornamental fountains may only be operated if using a recycling system.