|Transit- Corcoran Area Transit (C-A-T)|
The City of Corcoran began providing demand response bus service to senior citizens in 1975. Services were also offered to residents within the Corcoran City limits as well to residents in the unincorporated fringe area. In response to the identified unmet needs, service was expanded to provide service to the general public in 1989. In October 1999, The Corcoran Depot/Transit center was opened. This enabled the sale of AMTRAK tickets at the depot as well as relocating all dispatching and office administration to the depot.
- Mailing Address: 832 Whitley Avenue Corcoran, CA 93212
- Physical Address: 1099 Otis Avenue Corcoran, CA 93212
- Phone: C-A-T (559)992-2151 Public Works Director: (559)992-2151 ext. 262
Please direct all questions, concerns, complaints, or comments to the City of Corcoran Public Works Director Steve Kroeker.
Other Transit services available at the depot are as follows:
- AMTRAK schedule and fare other than Corcoran to Hanford call 1.800.872.7245
- KART schedule and fare information 1.800.675.8881
- Transit to and from Tachi Palace: 1.800.237-9410
- Friends Outside offers free transportation to Corcoran Prisons
- Corcoran State Prison (Corcoran I): 1(559)992-4499
- Corcoran Rehabilitation (Corcoran II): 1(559)992-9756