|Subsidized AMTRAK Tickets & KART Passes|
In addition to the bus service, the City of Corcoran offers a subsidized AMTRAK ticket program for service between the City of Corcoran and Hanford. Under this program, residents may purchase round trip tickets at the Depot or City Hall for $9.00 and one-way tickets for $4.50
. Multi-Pass tickets (10 rides) are also available for $39.00
. *Ten Ride Passes -1 person per ticket.
Northbound Train Corcoran to Hanford
|| 6:58 a.m.
|| 10:01 a.m.
|| 1:02 p.m.
|| 4:02 p.m.
|| 6:11 p.m.
|| 7:14 a.m.
|| 10:21 a.m.
|| 1:19 p.m.
|| 4:19 p.m.
|| 6:27 p.m.
Southbound Train Hanford to Corcoran
As of July 1, 2013 the Corcoran Area Transit (CAT) will be selling discounted KART Passes.
| Day Pass
||30 Day Pass
Day Passes are available for purchase form Corcoran Area Transit (CAT) Driver.
Day Passes allow users transportation on CAT Route 1-13. This route will connect you with KART Route 13 at the Corcoran Depot. The Day Pass will activate once you board the KART bus. When activated, you are able to use the Pass ALL DAY in Hanford on any KART Routes and the KART Route 13 back to Corcoran. The KART bus arrives at the Corcoran Area Transit Depot at 4:00 p.m. A CAT bus will be at the Depot to pick-up passengers with Day Passes to complete Corcoran Route 1-13. The CAT driver will verify the Pass, passenger may then board. If other passengers would like to use Route 1-13 without a Day Pass, CAT fare is listed below:
General Handicap $0.25
Senior Citizens (60+) $0.25
Youth (0-8) w/adult $0.25
General (9+) $1.00
- For more information regarding KART PASSES call C-A-T (559)992-2177
- For other train information contact 1.800.872.7245 or visit AMTRAK or AMTRAK California
Other Transit services available at the Depot are as follows:
- KART for schedule and fare information contact: 1-800-675-8881 or visit KART
- Transit to and from Tachi Palace: 1(559)237-9410
- Friends Outside offers free transportation to and from Corcoran penitentiary
- Corcoran State Prison (Corcoran I) 1(559)992-4499
- Corcoran Rehabilitation (Corcoran II) 1(559)992-9756
Please direct all questions, concerns, complaints, or comments to Kevin Tromborg.